Friday, July 15, 2011

Leigh


Leigh, originally uploaded by Fnook.
Let me start by saying that I've been having a helluvva past couple of months with brutal animation deadlines, and work pressure out the waazzoo.. Artistically, I'm so completely burned out that I was starting to think I COULDN'T draw anything for myself even though I really wanted to, but didn't have the drive, nor the energy.

I was browsing the recent entries for the folks I'm watching, when I came across a recent post by Babyfox on deviantArt.. I really thought it was a cute design.. I really wanted to draw this.. So I did..

Thanks for getting me out of my art block ! -- Hope you like it..

Based off of her cute design:
HERE.

** HB Pencil, standard crap photocopier paper, with some Photoshop CS4 colour/FX/BG

No comments:

Post a Comment